Welcome to an awesome cooking blog site

Welcome to the best cooking blog site
I love to cook and in spire other people and lots of kids to cook...bon apetit

Sunday, December 27, 2009

sweet cooking

Today 12-27-09
You probably wouldn't think that a ten year old would be so interested in food and delicious stuff but surprisingly enough I am. This is the first blog going out today and I am so exited I've waited for this for a while. Any recipe I do from now on I will post a picture and the recipe so you guys can try it even if it doesn't turn out good. I started cooking and loved it when I was about four or five, I also like surfing and acting but I still like cooking the best, it inspires me to express my feelings. My favorite food is lettuce cups and my favorite dessert is......well I'm not sure but when I think of it I will post the picture and the recipe. I've already made up some recipes of my own. The real thing that inspired me to do the blog is the movie Julie and Julia it is my favorite movie and Julia is my hero.

4 comments:

  1. Maddie I'm so proud of you! I'm so excited to see your recipes and pictures and try them out myself. What a great idea you have here ;) Way to go! Love, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maddie,
    Great 1st. Blog. I love it. I can't wait to see the recipes and pictures. Thanks for being such an inspiration in my life!
    I love you,
    Auntie Nene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maddie,
    MMMMMMMM...One of my favorites.
    Pumpkin bread with chocolate chips and walnuts! How did this turn out? Moist in the middle? I will try it...sounds like it may be good with cream cheese too.

    ReplyDelete