Welcome to an awesome cooking blog site

Welcome to the best cooking blog site
I love to cook and in spire other people and lots of kids to cook...bon apetit

Monday, December 28, 2009

sweet cooking

Today 12-28-09
Is anyone even looking at my site, well I hope so. If you do please post a comment and if you would like you can post a recipe, I would love to read it and maybe I can even pick the best one. Someday I would like to be a famous cook like Duff Goldwin or Guy Fieri on food network and inspire other young kids to follow there dreams. For Christmas my mom got me a subscription of my favorite cooking magazine called Cook's Country. If you would like to know I did skip a grade and I am now in fifth grade and there is almost all boys n my class witch isn't my specialty. So eat good food and think of me, And never forget I'm on the web!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Maddie,
    Well at least this year there are 2 girls in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny Maddie! I'm thinking you'll do great in life no matter what you choose to do. I'd love to see you cooking up a storm on TV one day!! Bye Bye Rachael Ray, Hello Maddie T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog--keep cooking and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Page orloff
    did you find my blog by yourself?
    I would love to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete