Welcome to an awesome cooking blog site

Welcome to the best cooking blog site
I love to cook and in spire other people and lots of kids to cook...bon apetit

Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Something new

Guess,what I just ordered Mastering the art of French Cooking wrote by Julia Child. Oh yeah I forgot to give you the recipe of the Chocolate pie I posted so 'll probably do that tomorrow because I've had some comment questions about that. For Christmas I got a wii and lots of fun games for it like guitar hero and dance dance revolution. And I decided my favorite dessert is Peanut Butter pie, its my favorite because its so fluffy, creamy, and sweeet that its just awesome, you should really try and make it. If you would like all recipes and not any talking like I am now or if you like knowing about my life and more stuff like that please tell me. If there are any kids looking at my blog I would love to know some stuff about you and if you would like to be a chef when you get older maybe we can talk about it.

2 comments:

  1. My mom used to make a delicious chocolate pie when I was a girl, and I think the recipe was from Julia Child--maybe you'll find a good pie in Mastering. If you read her Menu Cookbook, there's also an incredible chocolate dessert in there--the triple chocolate bombe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello did you find this site by yourself?

    ReplyDelete