Welcome to an awesome cooking blog site

Welcome to the best cooking blog site
I love to cook and in spire other people and lots of kids to cook...bon apetit

Saturday, January 9, 2010

selling

Hey,
Were going to be in Hawaii in less than three weeks and we have started to get our stuff together already. We have been ice skating now two nights in a row in an outside rink in a town close to us where there are lots of neat sites. I might be starting my own store on a place called etsy that is online and you can only put handmade things or vintage things on it. I think if I sell something on it I will probably sell some cooking ware and pans,pots and stuff like that. If you have an ebay or etsy store please send it to me and I will be sure to check it out. Me and my sister also make scrabble and mini domino necklaces with images on them like letters and birds and things that are cute like that so if you would like to check that out we might be selling them on etsy also. If I do I will tell you where you can find it and you an check it out if you would like.

sincerely,
Sweet cooking!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddie,
    Please let me know if and when you start your store! I will be so happy to shop there.
    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maddie,
    Just to let you know I am going to Hawaii in June 11th 2010 this year. I like to help my Dad to bake his pineapple upside down cake. If you want I will get you the recipe. My email is kimivs1@verizon.com. Sorry we didn't get to see you this time, but we will see you soon.
    Love Ella

    ReplyDelete